Hi Friends! If you don’t already know, I have written a book—The Aquaria Chronicles! This book is about 200 pages long. Within it are three smaller books and one short story. It’s for young adults or adult readers who enjoy the fantasy/paranormal/pre-apocalyptic genres. Hopefully you’ll have as much fun reading it as I did writing it. But I do need more people to read it, and that’s where I need help from my friends.
Here are 10 things you can do to help me out. You can also use them to assist your other writer friends in getting their books read. Every little thing adds up, and we certainly appreciate the efforts you have made. Each thing you do adds up over time, and creates a domino effect.
1. Buy the digital e-Book on Amazon.
2. Buy a printed copy when you have the chance. From conventions, bookstores, or directly from your writer friends.
3. Join our street teams, and then post an honest Amazon review.
4. Mark the book as to-read on Goodreads, then complete your review after you’re done.
5. Enter any giveaways offered and promote them to your friends.
6. Share your writer friend’s posts about their books.
7. Participate in any online release party activities.
8. Add book links to your own blog or website. Let us know, so we can promote your site in return.
9. Ask your local library if they’ll carry the book, The Aquaria Chronicles by Melanie Dixon.
10. Request the book from your local bookstore.
Thank you so much for your work. Thank you to CL Flors (Progeny) for the idea for this post.